We are excited to announce the acquisition of JRS MFG LTD assets by Littelfuse. The joining of JRS and Littelfuse will present a very powerful combination of expertise and products that can add value to mining, oil & gas, utility, and industrial customers.
Please continue to send sales enquiries through your current JRS contacts.
For more information, please refer to the press release.
JRS MFG. is a broad line custom electrical manufacturing company in business since 1954 with the current structure being incorporated in 1984. We offer custom engineered and manufactured products for the electrical industry. Our facility allows us to construct and ship by truck products weighing up 60 tons or more.
We are proud to announce JRS´s move to a new 70,000 sqft modern facility. JRS over its past 60+ years has made a commitment to service its market with innovative, reliable and rugged custom electrical and mechanical products. As part of this commitment JRS has heavily invested in new modern manufacturing equipment and well adopted Lean Manufacturing as its Operating and Management philosophy.
JRS can offer solutions for standard and non-standard switchgear. We can adapt to any configuration that maybe required to meet your needs. Our components are not limited to one supplier; therefore many of your existing components can be matched. We can provide stand-alone, unit solutions, outdoor walk-in and skid mount 5/15/25kV Metalclad, Metal enclosed and Arc-Resistant (EEMAC G14-1) switchgear and Bus Duct in Nema 1, 3R and 4 configurations. Our designs are CSA approved to 3000 Amp and 25 kV.
Our manufacturing scope is almost limitless with a complete in-house steel facility including CNC turret punches, CNC brakes and shears, MIG and TIG welding to CWB standards. Further, we have new in-house electrostatic paint systems with capabilities up to thirty five feet by twelve feet.
We take pride in our specialty manufacturing especially in the areas of:
• Switchboards and switchgear up to 25 KV (Arc Resistant)
• Portable E- Buildings
• Metal Enclosed Bus duct 600V up to 25KV, 4000A
• Power systems analysis with emphasis on power quality
• Portable power centers for mining
• Power and control systems for water and sewage treatment
• Automatic power factor correction systems 480/600/4160/13800/25000 V
• Power and energy conservation systems for parking lot control
• Electrical co-ordination, short circuit & Arc-flash studies
• Power junction boxes and splitters
• Field service repair and retrofit